Information the equipment can provide
The system allows ultra fast heating for annealing metal contacts (silicon).
- Accessible processing temperatures from 250ºC to 1300ºC.
- The temperature ramp rate may be up to a maximum of 150ºC/sec.
- Temperature measurements: a type K thermocouple is used from 250ºC to 800ºC and a pyrometer is used from 800ºC to 1300ºC. Process data may be collected during a run cycle and stored in a data file for later display and analysis. The process and recipe data files are internally stored as DIF (Data Interchange Format) and can be exported as text files.
Fees & Policies
*Equipment is currently not in service.
- Trained On-Campus UT Users: $30/h
- Higher Ed/State Agencies: $54/h
- Corporate Users: $65/h
Facility User Education
To become a user of this instrument please sign up for the next available NT201 facility user education class. Please contact the facility manager for specific instrument training. External/Corporate users must contact the facility manager to setup an account before attending facility user education classes.
NT201 Cleanroom Safety Fee: $27.00