Information the equipment can provide
The Suss MA6 mask aligner provides several modes of contact that can be selected when exposing a photoresist coated wafer to the UV light source. Contact can be light, heavy or vacuum assisted. Additionally the user may expose with no contact at all using special mask holders equipped with precision machined stand-off flags. The 350W lamp provides even illumination with computer controlled intensity modulation to produce reliable exposures.
- Lithography feature resolution of 1 μm readily achieved while past groups have reported 0.5 μm features
- Mask holders for 4″, 5″ and 7″ square masks
- Substrate holders for 1″ square substrates up to 6″ wafers
- Substrate thickness up to 0.25″ allowed
Fees & Policies
- Trained On-Campus UT Users: $30/h
- Higher Ed/State Agencies: $54/h
- Corporate Users: $65/h
Facility User Education
To become a user of this instrument please sign up for the next available NT201 and NT204 facility user education classes. External/Corporate users must contact CNM to setup an account before attending facility user education classes.
NT201 Cleanroom Safety Fee: $27.00
NT204 Photolithography Fee: $84.00