Information the equipment can provide
The Hirox video microscope offers many possibilities for high resolution imaging at magnifications ranging from 35x-7000x. The Hirox is a video only microscope system that can capture single image frames at high resolution. Some capabilities of the Microscope include:
- Lenses and adapters with 3-D rotary head containing
- AD-5040RVS for variable angle view with magnification 50-400x
- AD-5040CS for co-axial lighting with magnification 50-400x
- And MX-10C coaxial zoom lens with interchangeable objective lenses with magnification ranges from 35x to 7000x, containing adapters with optical rotary and polarizer
Fees & Policies
*Equipment is currently not in service.
- Trained On-Campus UT Users: $30/h
- Higher Ed/State Agencies: $54/h
- Corporate Users: $65/h
Facility User Education
To become a user of this instrument please sign up for the next available NT201 facility user education class. Please contact the facility manager for specific instrument training. External/Corporate users must contact the facility manager to setup an account before attending facility user education classes.
NT201 Cleanroom Safety Fee: $27.00
Not in Service (FNT 4.106)