Information the equipment can provide
- Ebeam evaporator for metals and certain oxides
- RF sputter head for oxides and metals
- DC sputter head for metals
- Targets for sputtering should be 3″ diameter and 1/8″ to 1/4″ thickness
- Aluminum sputter targets and copper crucible provided by CNM
- Sample rotation available
All other materials for evaporation must be provided by the user.
Fees & Policies
- Trained On-Campus UT Users: $30/h
- Higher Ed/State Agencies: $51/h
- Corporate Users: $65/h
Facility User Education
To become a user of this instrument please sign up for the next available NT201 and NT209 facility user education classes. External/Corporate users must contact the facility manager to setup an account before attending facility user education classes.
NT201 Cleanroom Safety Fee: $27.00
NT209 Thin Film Deposition Fee: $63.00