Information the equipment can provide
The Cary 5000 UV-VIS NIR Spectrometer is a double beam, rapid scanning, high performance spectrometer with a wavelength range from 175 to 3300 nm useful for studying a variety of solution or semitransparent solids.
- Spectral range: 175-3300 nm
- Operable in either single or dual beam configurations
- Cuvette and solid state sample holders available
- Reflectivity module for opaque samples available as well
Fees & Policies
- Trained On-Campus UT Users: $22/h
- Higher Ed/State Agencies: $149/h
- Corporate Users: $149/h
Facility User Education
To become a user of this instrument please sign up for the next available NT228 facility user education class. External/Corporate users must contact CNM to setup an account before attending facility user education classes.