Applying for the Minor
Fall 2018 application is closed. Please check back later for Spring 2019 dates.
To apply for the minor, students must meet the following requirements:
- The minor must be completed in conjunction with a degree in one of the four supported majors
- Students must have completed M 408C, M 408D, M427J, CH 301, PHY 303K and PHY 303L, or equivalent and all with a grade of C- or higher
- Students who have completed 30 hours or more and have not taken more than 60 hours and will be encouraged to apply online at the earliest possible date; deadlines will be April 15 for fall or summer and October 15 for spring.
If you wish to apply and you meet all requirements, please
- Fill out the application via the Minor Inventory System.
- Fill out the departmental application here and return to Krista Seidel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed by the MS&E minor faculty advisor and rendered in time for fall and spring course enrollments.
Minor Coordinator: Krista Seidel, email@example.com
Minor Advisor: Prof. Desiderio Kovar, firstname.lastname@example.org